Thursday 27 July 2023

Keep it stupid, affectuous

During all those years, I've been struggling to find love in a time where the logical people like me have a harsdhip to find it. Officially, 80 % of Asperger men are alone.

Sometimes we should forget about the troubles of life by escaping with little pleasures : watching an amazing movie, playing a good old Mario Kart game, cooking carbonara... From little pleasure to little pleasure, the door of happiness tends to open, and once open wide, you can succeed the best things in life : living in an autonomous house, making a family, travelling far...

My pursuit of love and happiness is leading me to Spain. I get tired of empathy and am looking for optimism :-) .

So, let's keep it stupid, affectuous. A strong hug is worth a thousand words.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment